August 2, 2010

Copic Love



I started my copic collection about three years ago, I have many but not as many as I want LOL. There are still tons of colors out there waiting for me to find them and grab them up. I am really enjoying the fact that crafters are finding and falling in love with these amazing marker again. I know that they are a bit pricey, no scratch that they are a lot pricey but let me tell you they are so worth it. They last for ever and the coloring ad shading that can be done with them is just astounding. Here is an example of a card that I have colored with them, yep that's my Edward stamp on the birthday card I made for one of bffs.

XOXO
Margo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the card is adorable!!!
I love your blog! Hope you stop by mine;)
I am having a give away there also:)
Look for the preserves post:)