July 14, 2010

Card Challenge





Hello everyone, I came across this blog the other day. Christmas Stampin' All Year Long and just love the idea of having a challenge once a week to do a Christmas card so that I will have them all done and ready to go when Christmas sneaks up on me. So this was my first week to play, I was inspired to use the spinning card that the wonder Momo did a video on and got right to it this morning.

Here it is, I used bazzil card stock and the Hero Arts stamp set Owl Christmas. I used the copic colors E 31 33 G 2 R 29 Y 4 YG 3 YR 65 to color the owls in. I hope you all check out the blog and momo's channel for their great ideas.

xoxo
Margo

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you for playing along in our challenge this week at Christmas Stampin All Year Long! Your card is beautiful!! Hope to see you playing along with us again!

Maria

Mari AKA Momo said...

How stinkin adorable is this!!!!! I am loving those little owls!!!!! You are awesome!!! Hope you enjoyed making the card! XOXO Momo