March 26, 2011

Book Review

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium, #3)The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Like the first two books in this series this one started off very slow, but then soon picked up and became a real page turner. I am not sure I like the ending but am left wondering if he had had plans on leaving it open to write another book sadly since he died right after writing these books we will never know.   I encourage everyone to give this trilogy a try. 




View all my reviews




Photobucket

5 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

I just started reading the first book...I'm glad you said that it picks up. I've really had to force myself to stick with it, but it does seem to be getting better. I look forward to seeing how I feel about it when I finish, and if I'll want to read the other two. :o) Thanks for sharing your review.

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I loved these books, and agree they started of slow
Have a sweet day!

Kristina Clemens said...

I so agree! I wasn't sure how to feel once I'd finished! Maybe I'm just a sucker for a delightfully happy ending? I'm a freelance clothing designer, so if I get the time to sit and read I want the book to be fabulously delicious! =)

Kristina J.

Misty Olsen said...

Good Morning,

I am Mistyrose and just became your latest follower #54!!! and I am so pleased that Momo sent me to meet you. YOur work is just lovely and thanks so much :0)

Mistyrose
sweetmagnoliarose.blogspot

Karen said...

Momo sent me. TFS

Karen C

http://emptynestboutique.blogspot.com