March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day



Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone, I just wanted to share with you the projects I did for our green day. I made a shamrock for the front door out of felt, then a very quick and easy shirt for one of the boys. Lastly I had to have something green to wear so I wasn't in danger of getting pinched so I made this necklace out of the left over fabric from making the shirt. I hope everyone has a fun and green day!!!  I have several projects to put added so keep an eye out next week.  I also would like to just thank everyone for stopping by and taking the time to check out my blog.              
Margo

4 comments:

Rachel said...

The necklace is very cute!

Unknown said...

Happy St Patrick's Day from Ireland :)

Alannah said...

wow margo these are great!! I am a follower thanks to momo!

Oh SO fAb.. jOjO said...

super cute! love the clover shirt its adorable!
I fallowed your link from Momo
I hope you can stop by my blog:
http://peacelovestamp.blogspot.com