July 30, 2011

Project Runway......

I am so thrilled that the new season has started, I just love this show. It is hard for me to pick favorites before a couple of shows have been on but I have to say that Bert who was the winner this week is sure to make the list. This is his winning creation and its beautiful. I have such high hopes so far since the one I felt should win this week did, I tend to be upset with the judges on many of their choices, which I am sure will happen many times this season too.


This creation by Bryce is another one that I fell in love with on the runway. I can't wait to see what else she has in store of us in the coming shows.

Now for the outfit that I didn't like like at all and once again I totally agreed with the judges on this one by Rafael. I just can't believe that he didn't understand what was wrong with it. The pants to me made this flat stomach model look like she had the biggest pooch.

I am very excited about this season and it looks like there are some amazing designers on. Next weeks show looks like a really fun and crazy challenge and I am always amazed with what they are able to come up with for the things they have to use.


Photobucket

No comments: